Phone Repairs in Brisbane
It often feels like a working mobile phone is a necessity to modern life and a damaged phone is an understandable dilemma. Fortunately, our experienced technicians can help assess and fix many different issues that you may be experiencing with your mobile device.
Without the guidance of an experienced repairer, a dodgy quick-fix may lead to even more damage to your device – which is why we are happy to discuss any problems you are having with your mobile device directly and offer a free assessment and quote.
Want to talk about your mobile issues?
We approach each mobile repair starting with a free quote and consultation phase.
Our technicians can guide you through the services you need to restore the health of your mobile device.
Talk to us today.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE US
Vision Computing provides local laptop repairs, service and our local service technicians can help assess your issues with a wide-range of devices.
Fix a wide variety of Devices
60 day warranty on our services
Fast turn-over repairs
Competitive hourly rate of $110
Free quotes and consultation
Mobile Phone Repair Services
At Vision Computing, our mobile repair technicians can highlight the available options and help you make an informed choice regarding the repairs you require to bring your phone back to full-functionality.
We source our parts from a range of diverse vendors and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing, and provide options that allow you to receive quality replacement parts at a reduced price. We pay careful consideration to the manufacturer’s quality parts and can offer you the choice between the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part or selecting a more budget friendly alternative.
Vision Computing supplies a 60-day warranty that covers all mobile devices serviced by us. If the original issue reoccurs, we will address the issue at no additional expense. If a separate aspect of the device is causing the issue, we will investigate the problem while still upholding our 60-day guarantee.
We are a locally based Brisbane repair provider, and have a proven track record of helping people with a whole range of mobile repairs including –
Cracked Screens & Replacement Screens
Headphone Jack Replacement
Touchscreen, Input & Button Issues
Upgrading Storage & Data Recovery
Software & Start-up Issues
Phones We Support
At Vision Computing we are happy to help you with any issues you have with your mobile device. We provide valuable consultation regarding the costs of repair vs. replacing your phone, and many of our customers are pleased to be able to compare these costs and talk to our technicians about their options.
We conduct research into each device we service to find and offer the best quality solution to your issue and provide full-service repairs for a wide range of mobile brands and models. The mobile phone repairs we typically see across Brisbane include a variety of mainstream brands, including –
Additional services you may be interested in
Replacement Parts & Screens
Our technicians can help with a wide range of replacement parts, from screens to buttons and cameras. Our parts are sourced from trusted local distributors and come with a 60-day warranty.
Power & Battery Issues
If your phone is struggling to charge or is experiencing short battery life, our technicians can assess these issues for you. This could be a faulty jack, battery fault or software issues.
We provide comprehensive services for iPhones. These devices often require the attention of a professional for repair, particularly due to the complexity and value of the devices.
We Provide Mobile Phone Repairs in Brisbane
Smartphones have become more than a device to connect people. It has enhanced communication to a point where there are now several methods of contacting a person while on the go. You can’t understate its value to students, business people, and the general public. For many smartphone owners, life without their device is impossible, especially if something is wrong with their phone. The loss of an important device highlights the reason for quick and efficient mobile phone repairs in Brisbane. Vision Computing is a company with qualified technicians to take care of various technology services, including smartphone repairs.
Signs You Require Apple iPhone Screen Repair
Since they launched the first iPhone in 2007, Apple has become one of the world’s largest producers of smartphones. A standout feature of the iPhone is the quality of the screen that provides an excellent display with bursting colours and a solid texture. The screen plays a major role in assisting the operating system to run at its maximum potential while displaying the quality of the camera. While many users ignore the fact that they require a mobile screen repair, it can affect other operations of the device. These are some of the signs you may experience that your device requires screen repairs.
- One of the most frustrating symptoms a smartphone user can encounter is the delayed response from the device. With an iPhone or any smartphone with a touch screen, its ability to react to your touch is the essence of the phone. However, if you find that the device takes a long time to respond to touch, you could require a screen repair or replacement.
- How often have you dropped your smartphone, and you pick it up in fear of the outcome? In most cases, when the screen cracks – even the slightest crack – can significantly affect the device. The performance of your mobile phone immediately starts to dwindle, and you require urgent repairs.
- If you’re an iPhone user, you’ve become accustomed to the striking colours from the screen. Every image is utterly clear and crisp. If you notice that images appear dull and lacking in colour, it may suggest that your screen can’t adjust to the brightness any longer. When you find that the colour starts deteriorating, you should have a professional repair the device instead of waiting for it to affect the phone’s performance.
Tips for Finding Professional Mobile Phone Repairers in Brisbane
All smartphones contain various sensing components that set them apart from each other. Over time, these elements may deteriorate depending on your use of the device. Whether you require Samsung phone repairs in Brisbane or an iPhone camera repair, finding a competent technician is essential.
- Smartphones consist of multiple advanced technologies, such as the operating system and internal programs. The technician who is repairing your phone must possess the necessary qualifications and skills. They should have the proper knowledge about the latest repair techniques regarding specific smartphone brands. If not, it’s best to find a suitable repairer.
- Since the technician will invariably open the device to conduct the repairs, it’s advisable to obtain some form of warranty. If your device displays the same symptoms as before you trusted them with the repair, the warranty covers you regarding related costs. Find a mobile repair company that can offer at least a 60-day warranty for the work they’ve completed.
- Time without your smartphone is difficult, which highlights the need to identify a mobile repairer that can diagnose and repair your device in a quick turnaround time. The duration may largely depend on the type of problem but bear in mind that you will have to pay for their fees per hour. For this reason, a company that has a history of resolving smartphone issues quickly is advisable for your budget.
About vision computing
We are a group of technicians that provide high-quality, comprehensive solutions. Apart from smartphone repair, our team provides other services that include computer repair, virus removal, computing upgrades, data recovery, custom PC builds and general troubleshooting. We remain a customer-centric company and always go the extra mile to assist. Your devices are dear to you, and for this reason, you shouldn’t settle for a repair company without experience and knowledge. Contact us for a free quote and consultation.